4 more days to parting everyone


Tuesday, November 11, 2008



Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 more days to parting my good friends and patient teachers. Unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why must we part??? Why can't we stay at Yew Tee Primary School with all the fond memories and wonderful peers and teachers. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mr Dustbin,

Don't be crazy. This is LIFE! You must know when to let go and hold on to whatever you desire. Stop your nonsense and face it! It's LIFE!

Love,

Mr Dustbin



Lols! I was sending a "love" message to myself. Oh my gosh! I can't believe that the P6 are graduating soon. Oh my gosh! Okay, enough! Back to the topic.



I woke up and bla bla bla. At 7.00 am I was at the school for what reason? I am totally unsure what was the purpose going to school. But at least I know one reason- I am going to school to hang out with my friends and spend the outnumbered days with my good friends!!!!!! Oh ya, Maverick started to come out to Shermaine and shouted "Black Cat" I at first thought that Maverick was mad and was playing a prank on Shermaine. Then, it dawned on me that the cat ran into the school. LOLS! It made Shermaine cry. But what happened? Kai Jie did not come and Russell went to London!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!! No good friends to accompany me. Zzz! No one to talk to and no one to play with. It'll be a boring day.



Then, after singing the anthem and reciting the pledge, we were asked to sit down. Oh my gosh! Many thoughts ran through my mind. Is Mrs Tan going to talk to us? Or another scolding? Instead, it was a show presented by the Primary Fives. It was called the "Budding Stars". It was so boring. All girls dancing and flicking their hands to nowhere. And it was like all their dance steps was similar in a way or the other. Then, I think a boys' group from 5 Integrity stood up the most. Their song was "Apologize". At first, there was no sound. Then the whole school laughed. Then, a Malay boy I think he started singing out of tune. I could not help but laugh until my stomach was in pain. LOLS!. There was also a group of girls I think from 5 Enthusiasm. They kept laughing to the microphone. Then, the whole school heard it. LOLS! The whole school was laughing at them. So stupid lah. But at least they had the courage to stand in front of the whole school to sing/perform.

The whole day was boring and it dragged until like siao. PLayed monkey during recess. Kept Sabboing Jamie Foo. LOLS! Most of the times my attempts failed. But when I succeeded I kept teasing her. Very lame horhx!.... XD Jamie. Then, when recess was over, I went up and watched the boys playing chess. Watch until very sian. Then, I sat behind Jamie and Ke Xuan with Nigel. He took my autograph book and copied all the contacts. Then, I saw that he was so restless, I helped him to copy down the contacts. I am a very good friend right??? XD Nigel.

The giggly girls club also did that. Then, Kai Han spotted it and then I kena "scolded" by him. Why? I like so-called revealed his personal information to the girls. And then he 埋怨 that that's the reason he did not like to write in people's autograph book. He was afraid that other people would just open the book and read it. Sorry Kai Han. Sobs! Oh ya! That happened at the hall. We went to the hall to see the rehearsal for the Prize Giving Day. LOLS! They had to pretend to take counterfeit certificates and prizes from a fake prinicpal and bow to a fake audience. LOLS! So stupid. Prize Giving also need rehearsal. LOLS!

Okay, I think I will stop her for today. Byes.....

With lots of love,
Dustbin
11 November 2008


thecoolguy,
9:05 PM


WELCOME

#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.

NOW PLAYING

Butterfly - Digimon Title: Butterfly
Artist: Digimon
Album: Digimon

profile

Song Wei Bin
13
26 August

favourites

;D

hates

hates here D:

wishlist

wishlist here ;D
Good results. 2nd in level. :D
More Friends :D
More A-cash :D
Brother gets goodie results. :D
More assessment Books
More reference Books
More time :D
1 day have 100 hours

Alliances

links here ;D
Tang Jie.
Wei Jun.
102 Class Blog :D
SiMin

TAGBOARD

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
August 2010
December 2010

CREDITS

Creator: #a0i t0m0e``
ImageHost: Photobucket
MusicHost: Fileden
Brushes: DEVIANTART
Blogger
Blogskins
Photoshop CS2