Thursday, November 20, 2008



COLLECTION OF PSLE RESULTS
20 November 2008
ALSO THE DAY THAT I DIE!
ALSO THE DAY THAT I WOULD BE FRIGHTENED TO DEATH!
ALSO THE DAY THAT I MIGHT CRY!
ALSO THE DAY THAT I MIGHT DO MY PARENTS PROUD!
ALSO THE DAY THAT I MIGHT LET MY PARENTS DOWN!
ALSO THE DAY THAT I WILL LEAVE MY FRIENDS FOREVER!
ALSO THE DAY THAT...

LOLS!

Today will be the day that I take my PSLE results. It will also be the day that I rejoice as it will be the end of of the Primary Education Chapter.

I went to school at about 11. 45am. And it was so shocking that there were so many pupils and parents seated at there already. Then, I spotted Kum Yin and we,together,went to find our seats. Not long after, we spotted Jamie and the girls and we sat in front of them.

Then, Cheryl started telling me the good news!

JAMIE SCORED 284 AND WAS THE TOP SCORER FOR OUR SCHOOL! NOT ONLY THAT HUGE ACHIEVEMENT! SHE WAS ALSO 3rd IN THE NATIONWIDE! MY SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS TO JAMIE! THE HEAD PREFECT CUM TOP SCORER IN OUR SCHOOL CUM THE EVER BEST "AUNTIE" I HAD EVER HAD! But I wonder what school she would be going...


WOW! That's a great achievement, isn't it? When Nigel heard the news, he said that Jamie was actually fifth. Why? That's because there were 3 pupils(including Jamie) who got 284. A tie it was. So Nigel was jealous(I think) and he kept saying that Jamie was actually fifth. LOLS!

Then, after the historical-breaking news, Mrs Tan quieted us down and she started saying all the national's average and the school's average. I did not even bother to listen. Even if I were I would not be able to concentrate and would not even understand a single word. But Kum Yin, who was sitting beside me, explained to me and he said that almost everyone would pass (I think). LOLS! I was even more anxious about the results than to listen to her explaining all the statics. LOLS! But Kum Yin's words cheered me up. At least almost no one would fail.:D! Hehe! After what seemed like eternity, (and I really mean eternity) the talk had ended and we would be ready to get our results. Almost everyone was as anxious as me, some were even more anxious compared to me. But that's understandable.


Then, it was like after it seemed like eternity. The results were about to be released. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disaster! Catastrophe! Argh!!!!!!!! LOLS! After much consideration, I decided to go in front and look at how busy Madam Chua was and at the same time, checked if it was almost my turn to collect my results.


Soon, it was my turn. I walked steathily, reached my two hands out and uttered two word,"Thank You."

Then, I went straight to my parents and asked them to help me open the results slip. Then, I heard a crisp and chirpy voice that said,"245." What? Did I hear wrongly? 245? LOLS! Then, I tip-toed and looked at my results. It was really 245. Hooray! LOLS! Then, I did not know what overcame me and I just said,"I think I'm going to cry." In a flash of lightning, I cried. I had a mix feeling of sadness and happiness. Sadness was because of my "departure" of the school and my happiness was that everyone's hard work had indeed paid off and I think I had scored quite well for my PSLE.

My dad said," This score is good and continue to work harder."

Then, I asked some of my friends about their results before leaving for home.

I ate a very disgusting lunch and not long, I settled myself in front of the computer. Then, in the afternoon, my former Chinese teacher, signed into MSN! Hooray! She was forever busy! So if she onlined, it meant that she was not busy! LOL! She was forever busy! Then, I told her my results and soon, she said something.


"I am proud to be your teacher." Hooray! I have not only done my parents proud, my former Chinese teacher was also proud. Yay!


LOL! Subsequently, my relatives called to ask me how my results was. Yay! They were all happy!

Hooray!

LOL! Okay, I'm tired liao. Byes!


With lots and lots of love <3,
Dustbin
20 November 2008


thecoolguy,
3:43 PM


WELCOME

#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.

NOW PLAYING

Butterfly - Digimon Title: Butterfly
Artist: Digimon
Album: Digimon

profile

Song Wei Bin
13
26 August

favourites

;D

hates

hates here D:

wishlist

wishlist here ;D
Good results. 2nd in level. :D
More Friends :D
More A-cash :D
Brother gets goodie results. :D
More assessment Books
More reference Books
More time :D
1 day have 100 hours

Alliances

links here ;D
Tang Jie.
Wei Jun.
102 Class Blog :D
SiMin

TAGBOARD

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
August 2010
December 2010

CREDITS

Creator: #a0i t0m0e``
ImageHost: Photobucket
MusicHost: Fileden
Brushes: DEVIANTART
Blogger
Blogskins
Photoshop CS2