Saturday, November 15, 2008



A Day To Remember

So today was a day to remember. Why do I say so? It's kind of the last day of school. Not really, though. We still had to report to school on the 20 November for the collection of the results. Oh no! My teeth are chattering. Brrr!


The annual graduation night of Yew Tee Primary School had finally arrived. That morning, I did not need to report to school. If I would, pigs could fly. Why? My results are so poor you know?! 3 'A' and 1'B'. How to get to collect my prize on the Prize Giving Day?! Even Jamie, the top scorer, achieved 3 "A-stars" and 1 "A". How to get within the 1st to 3rd prize?


Okay, this morning did nothing else but mapled and mapled and mapled. But still could not level up. Argh!!!!!!!! Then, in the afternoon, I stayed at home and ate lunch.


Then, at about 3.15pm, I went to bathe and change clothes. Phew!! My clothes are very neat and tidy.


Then, at about 4.15pm, Claire called me and asked me to go down to the bus stop. Heard some background noise. Then, later I knew that it was Jia Wen creating those background noises. They asked me to wait for their friend, Prisca. LOLS! Just like that also need me to accompany them. After some consideration, I asked permission from my mother and said that I needed to go down to accomapany my friend. She gave me the green light and I rushed down. Met them and the bus stop oppoaite my block and then waited for her. LOLS! It was like waiting for ages. Then, when I saw Jia Wen wearing her clothings (or whatever) I was so shocking. Then I asked her, " Where are you going? Wedding Dinner arh?!" Claire, on the other hand, was more of like... (I don't know how to describe?!) LOLS! Then, suddenly heard a loud crack of thunder. I was quite taken aback, so was quite frightened.


Then, to create a chance to back to school, I just told them that I was scared to die and wanted to stay in school just in case I get struck by lightning. LOLS! Then, Jiawen said okay but Claire kept pulling me towards the bus stop. Then, after some torturing minutes, we were at the school gate to wait for her?! I am not that sure. Then, after some waiting, she still had not arrived. Then, I spotted Jamie and Ke Xuan wearing the same clothes. But of course, different in colour. Then, Jamie kept asking me if her clothes were nice or not. Then, I just said nice lor. Hehe!:0)


Soon after Jamie came, Prisca arrived in her father's car. LOLS! Claire told me that she would go there by foot and in the end, she came in her dad's car. Wrong Information, Claire Lam. HeHe!


Then, they decided to go into the school with their boarding pass. Then, disaster struck. Ke Xuan had forgotten to bring her boarding pass and that security guard lady forbade her from going into the school. Then, Jamie asked if her boarding pass could allow Ke Xuan and herself to go into the school. But the security guard said "NO!". Bloody hell! What is this man?! Why can't she let Ke Xuan in. Then, Jamie asked Ke Xuan to call back to her house and asked someone to bring the boarding pass down. LOLS! Then, I went into the school with the giggly girls. Then, I went straight to find Mdm Chua to collect back my autograph book. At there, she asked me to find Russell and pass him the boarding pass. How I am on Earth going to find him? I rushed back to the gate only to find my parents.


Then, I waited and waited for Russell but he's still nowhere in sight. LOLS! I gave up and went back to Mdm Chua. She said never mind and then I left. Soon later, I saw Russell and asked him how was his trip to London. He said it was fun. Then, we went back to the cantten as it was time Mrs Tan declare the Graduation Night open. We waited patiently and soon she came. She declared that we could eat and we "chiong-ah"! LOLS! Everyone was so surprised that Daniel did not eat anything and just drank fruit punch.


Then, after eating some food, I went to chit-chat with my friends. And also took some photographs. Soon, the clock struck 5.30pm and we went up to the hall. Then, the powerpoints made by various classes were shown on the screen. LOLS! After all the guests and the pupils settled down, Mrs Tan came from the entrance of the hall. There was a "long" red carpet unfolded for Mrs Tan to walk on! LOLS! The carpet did not even stretch from the entrance to the stage. Then, we sang the school song. Then, for don't know what reason, halfway through the song, Russell kept laughing. And then I also could not help laughing. Finally, the second after the song, I asked Russell what happened. Little did I know that Kar Leong was humming "Jamie" in the middle of the song.(Jamie was beside him.) But I did not hear a single thing (except pupils singing the school song and Russell's laughter) LOLS! Then, after that we went up to collect our certificates.


...........................................................................................................................................................................



So can you imagine how long we took? The teacher talking should be very thirsty and Mrs Tan's hands should be wobbly. LOLS! Then, there was a concert. Bla Bla Bla... There was singing and dancing and I practically enjoyed myself.



Then, at 7.30pm the whole ceremony ended. I was so famished so I asked my parents to bring me to the foodcourt to have my dinner. LOLS!



Haiz.... School closes.... All textbooks closes.... Everything closes... But 1 thing for sure....



OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER CLOSES LIKE HOW SCHOOL DOES! OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER AND FOREVER AND NOTHING WILL DETER OUR FRIENDSHIP FOR IT'S FOUNDATION IS EVER STRONG! 6 EMPATHY OF 2008 YEW TEE PRIMARY SCHOOL WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND WILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART! 6 EMPATHIANS, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY YOU STRIVE OUT THERE IN THE HAZARDOUS SOCIETY. A WARM THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND AND ALWAYS THERE WHEN I AM IN NEED!
LASTLY, WISHING ALL OF YOU ALL THE BEST! STAY HEALTHY,BUBBLY AND SMILE ALWAYS! :)!


PS: May all of you excel in PSLE and get into your dream school. All the best for Thursday.

With lots of love,
Dustbin
14th November 2008


thecoolguy,
10:22 AM


WELCOME

#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.

NOW PLAYING

Butterfly - Digimon Title: Butterfly
Artist: Digimon
Album: Digimon

profile

Song Wei Bin
13
26 August

favourites

;D

hates

hates here D:

wishlist

wishlist here ;D
Good results. 2nd in level. :D
More Friends :D
More A-cash :D
Brother gets goodie results. :D
More assessment Books
More reference Books
More time :D
1 day have 100 hours

Alliances

links here ;D
Tang Jie.
Wei Jun.
102 Class Blog :D
SiMin

TAGBOARD

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
August 2010
December 2010

CREDITS

Creator: #a0i t0m0e``
ImageHost: Photobucket
MusicHost: Fileden
Brushes: DEVIANTART
Blogger
Blogskins
Photoshop CS2