Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Hi guys........ Another day has passed and it's almost time to say bye bye liao. I can't believe it! How I wish time could just stop for a moment and let us enjoy a few more happy moments. :) or ): I also don't know. Mixed feelings I think.





Another boring day, I guess. With 2 of my BFF absent. Again? :( ! I was so bored again. LOLS! Today did nothing much. Saw the boys competing with their own sets of Chinese chess. Walau. That stupid Maverick asked me to get lost when I was learning how to play Chinese chess. He was actually teaching Melvyn 37, though. But I did not even disturb them lol. Curse him la. Argh!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to ask one question and he asked me to shut up and get lost. He very bad horh. :(..... I was so embarrassed when he asked me to get lost la. Curse him lah! Treat me so bad. Argh!!!!!!! Think what? He 2nd in class can bully people is it? Lame la him!

Okay, for recess I played Monkey again. LOLS! Again I kept sabboing Jamie. Today was just extremely fun and I laughed and had a whale of a time. But I don't know what happened to me. It was just as per normal and nothing special really happened. But, I just could not stop laughing and enjoying myself. Probably I don't want to be separated with my friends. LOLS! I really very 舍不得 my friends all 离开我。我好像哭哦!Oh my gosh! Tomorrow will be the last day in school playing with all my friends. Hope that Kai Jie will come to school tomorrow and Russell will enjoy his trip to London.

When I went up to class, watched them playing chess again. LOLS! It's kind of boring in her man! I wished that there would be another Mini Olympics games again and we'll WIN AND LOSE TOGETHER.

Think that's all for today. Nothing else much to write liao. Erm.. My length of the blog seemed to be decreasing right? Cannot blame me leh! School was quite boring and there's nothing else to write. Oh yeah, before I go, I must tell my class position. It's 17th. Nothing much to boast about. More than 17 people beat me lorhx. I am so lousy. But I think that PSLE is much more important. So the Primary Sixes, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that we'll score well for PSLE and not only make our parents and teachers proud, but also yourself.

Okay got to go liao. Sayonara.

With lots of love,
Dustbin
12 November 2008


thecoolguy,
3:00 PM


WELCOME

#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.

NOW PLAYING

Butterfly - Digimon Title: Butterfly
Artist: Digimon
Album: Digimon

profile

Song Wei Bin
13
26 August

favourites

;D

hates

hates here D:

wishlist

wishlist here ;D
Good results. 2nd in level. :D
More Friends :D
More A-cash :D
Brother gets goodie results. :D
More assessment Books
More reference Books
More time :D
1 day have 100 hours

Alliances

links here ;D
Tang Jie.
Wei Jun.
102 Class Blog :D
SiMin

TAGBOARD

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
August 2010
December 2010

CREDITS

Creator: #a0i t0m0e``
ImageHost: Photobucket
MusicHost: Fileden
Brushes: DEVIANTART
Blogger
Blogskins
Photoshop CS2